Feeling really nostalgic lately.
I spent some time this week going through pictures in my old phone and realized that I had lots of great photo memories of my life in NYC. I’ve had a new phone since my time in Virginia, so most of my new photos of the next chapter in my life here at Fort Belvoir. I thought it would be nice to share some of reasons why I love the Big Apple so much and how it will always have a special place in my heart.
1. New Yorkers have pride
2. The Empire State Building, especially on the patriotic holidays
3. Yankee Stadium
4. Delicious Street Food (and smiling tacos from the taco truck)
5. Delightful Weekend Fairs (some equip with hot air balloons)
6. Restaurant Week when ridiculously expensive yet yummy food is made affordable for the common folk
7. Crazy Pet Parents and Subway Magicians
8. Central Park
9. Weekend Trips to Atlantic City
10. Brunch Donuts
11. Madison Square Park and the Flatiron Building
12. Chinatown (notice the Freedom Tower still in the works)
13. The Freedom Tower
14. The Hudson River
I’m a huge fan of Instagram, so if you’ve been following me for awhile, you’d recognize some. Of course now, most of my photos are of Virginia life and the cat. I invite you to check me out at: http://instagram.com/lilraerae86.