Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Now, it’s my pleasure to share with you my answers to Nicole’s questions from Adventures of a Semper Fi Family! Yesterday, I explained that two amazing bloggers nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Without further ado, here are my answers for round two!
1.What is the most recent thing you bought for yourself (food doesn’t count)? Share a pic.
A pair of adorable flats with cat faces on them!
2. If you could hop a plane this weekend and go anywhere in the US, where would you go? Why?
Hmmm, maybe home in Texas. I miss my parents way too much.
3. Who is the first person you call when you have good news?
My parents. They really are the first to know anything big that happens.
4. What is your least favorite blog topic to read?
Politics. People have different opinions, which we are all entitled to have, but sometimes people get way to passionate about it and take it out on others.
5. What is your favorite blog topic to read?
Anything else really, haha – I do enjoy reading about different activities. It’s great to get ideas from blog friends and to see what people are up to!
6. What is the 10th picture on your phone (or computer)? We want to see it!
It’s a picture from waaaaay long ago (2011) of the Brooklyn Bridge from a sunset dinner cruise I attended for work. I clearly need to clean out my camera phone!
7. What is one thing you do to spoil yourself?
I enjoy a good pedicure! Here in the city, pedicures only cost $15 dollars (at least in my neighborhood!), so I love to soak my feet and have someone paint them.
8. Who is your favorite coffee date?
It’s tough to pick just one person! All my friends and family for different reasons.
9. Share the link to your favorite blog post from your blog.
My Love Letter to My Husband
10. What blogger would you most like to have a blate (blogger date)?
I think any of the lovely ladies I nominated would be a lot of fun!